Monday, August 24, 2009

Supper Tonight - Homemade Chicken Strip Baskets

Homemade chicken strips, oven baked potato wedges, and milk gravy...a $5.49 value at Dairy Queen. Here's the recipe for those chicken strips...


CHICKEN NUGGETS OR STRIPS

1 cup flour
4 tsp. seasoned salt
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. poultry seasoning (I don't have any so I don't use it.)
1 tsp. ground mustard (I don't use this either. I add garlic instead.)
1/2 tsp. black pepper
8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces (or can use chicken tenders)
1/4 c. olive oil

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine flour and seasonings in big ziplock bag. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. Place chicken in baking dish, drizzel with oil, and bake until done, turning at least once.

1 comment:

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!