Thursday, September 24, 2009

Evening Journal Entry - Thursday, September 24, 2009

By Rebecca, simply yours

~What Time It Is...

...11:05 p.m.

~What I'm Doing...

...am winding down after a full day...am getting ready for bed.

~I Am Praising The LORD...

...because, no matter how bad things may appear to be, He is still on the throne, and He is in control!

~Things That Made Me Smile Today...

...my grandchildren and the nutty smell of walnuts.

~What I Did Today...

...put in a full day of school, did a general house straightening, washed two loads of laundry and hung them out to dry, picked up walnuts, wrote a couple of short letters, had delightful visits with four of our grandchildren, as well as their parents, visited with one uncle who called this afternoon, and was paid a surprise visit by another uncle and cousin this evening. So nice to see everyone!

~My Evening Prayers...

...the Islamic day of prayer on Capitol Hill is tomorrow. We need to be praying folks!

~What We Had For Supper...

...lima beans, ham, and cornbread

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!