Wednesday, November 4, 2009

JOURNAL ENTRY - WEDNESDAY, November 4, 2009

By Rebecca, simply yours

~I Awoke...

...very early (3:30 a.m.) with lots on my mind, so I went ahead and got up. Have accomplished a lot already this morning.

~I Am Hearing...

...the sound of the dryer as it finishes up a load of clothes.

~I Am Praising The LORD For...

...meeting a very real financial need in a totally unexpected way, for the beautiful fall weather, and for answering our requests...even when we're not quite sure how to pray.

~Things That Make Me Smile...

...the assurance of God's presence, sunny days, good friends, and family.

~I Am Thinking...

...about how blessed we truly are, and about how, half the time, we don't even realize it.

'Lord, please, help me to never take You, or the things You've give me, or the people that You have placed in my life, for granted. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.'

~My Plans For Today...

...school, do a little house straightening, attend afternoon Bible study, and go to the grocery store.

~What's For Dinner...

...turkey burgers and homemade potato wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!