Friday, November 20, 2009

One-Bowl Brownies


I posted this recipe not too awful long ago, but, by request, I am reposting it...this time with a picture of the batch I served at last night's jewelry party. This recipe is as good as any boxed brownie mix that we've ever tried without
all the extra added junk! Enjoy!

2 cups sugar
1 1/3 cup flour
3/4 cup baking cocoa
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup nuts (optional)
2/3 cup olive oil
4 eggs, beaten
2 tsp. vanilla

In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and nuts. Add
oil, eggs and vanilla; stir just until moistened. Do not overmix. Spread in a
greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or
until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 2 1/2 dozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!