Saturday, January 16, 2010

Freezer Pantry Challenge - Day 12

I don't know that I'm doing that well with my freezer/pantry challenge. Where I see most people that have taken the challenge using up little bits of this or little bits of that (prepackaged frozen foods, etc.), I don't have a lot of those types of things in my freezer. I mostly have flour, rice, beans, oats, chicken and vegetables, but, nevertheless, some of it has been there a while, and it needs used up. My menus aren't very exciting compared to some I've seen, but here goes today's menu...

Breakfast - omelet (me); oat pancakes (Tony and John)

Lunch - leftover pizza

Supper - chicken tacos served with lettuce, cheese, and sour cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!