Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Freezer Pantry Challenge - Days 14 and 15

Due to illness I have kind of gotten out of sync the past couple of days. Haven't really had any 'meals' during the daytime. DH and son have pretty much fended for themselves putting together odds and ends of leftovers, etc. DD did bring stuff last night for son to cook a quick meal (turkey burgers and french fries), and this evening I managed to throw together a fairly decent supper (baked chicken thighs, canned potatoes slice and fried in butter, green beans, and bread and butter), but as for actively pursuing the challenge at hand, I haven't. Maybe things will be better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!