Sunday, May 16, 2010

Photos Around The Yard - Flower Beds and Butterfly Garden

My husband and I spent a couple of hours Friday night and Saturday morning searching along country roads for sandstone rock to edge our flower beds and butterfly garden in. I really like the natural rock look!




Our butterfly garden isn't finished yet, but we've got a good head start with coreopsis, pincushion plant, and yarrow. I've also got petunias and lavender planted in there, as well as the mandevilla that my daughter and son-in-law got me last year for Mother's Day. It's a beautiful plant that attracts hummingbirds.






Lavender! It's so pretty and it smells so good!



 Coreopsis is so sunny and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!