Friday, January 28, 2011

Time For A New Stove

Well, it's official! My old stove is dead! The back burners quit working a long time ago, then the oven quit, rallied, worked a day or two, then died again. My husband took everything apart this afternoon and lo! And behold! The wires in the back of the stove have burned completely through. So, I guess this is it! I've never had a brand, new stove before, but dh says we're getting a new one. As soon as I hang another load or two of bedding out to dry, we're off to see what we can find. Please shoot up a prayer on our behalf for God's guidance as we do so. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. In fact...I don't want it to be fancy!!! I just want it to be dependable for years to come as part of our plans for a home-based business includes baking. Thanks so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!