Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hearth and Home Notes - 3/29/11

Yesterday was heavenly! I was home all day doing what I love most...cooking, schooling, taking care of my family...putting in a 'normal' day. Today everything flipped around and now this week is turning into a repeat of last week.
My dad had to be back to the doctor this morning. As far as the breathing goes, he is doing much better than he was last week, but the radiologist's report came back and they discovered what they think is a small mass in his right lung...something that was not in his last CT scan three years ago. He is scheduled for a new CT scan tomorrow morning. We continue to trust the Lord as we move forward in this process and continued prayers on my dad's behalf would be most appreciated.

On a good note...the oxygen company delivered Dad's small portable oxygen tanks this afternoon and he was feeling well enough this evening to go play music with his band. THAT is a huge blessing!

Thursday morning I have to have Pat back in Springfield. She has done really well following surgery and we expect to get a good report from her surgeon!

Today while I was gone John got the flooring in front of the kitchen sink grouted and it looks so nice. All we have left to do now is get the trim for it.

Well, I had a few other things to share, but I am out of time. I will try to share more later. Until then, I leave you with this verse of scripture...one that I am trying to hang on to in the midst of uncertainty...

"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof" (Matthew 6:34).

Until Next Time,
~Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!