Monday, May 9, 2011

Quiet Moments And God's Creation


This morning I was sitting outside having my Monday morning quiet time. I had a cup of tea, my Bible, prayer journal, the book I'm currently reading, Reshaping It All by Candace Cameron Bure, a pen, and a highlighter.

While sitting there...thinking, reading, praying, jotting notes down...I looked up and noticed what a truly beautiful morning it was...the sun was shining, my irises were in full bloom, a mother sparrow was feeding her young in a birdhouse not five feet from where I was sitting, and a Baltimore oriole was feeding at our hummingbird feeder. I was amazed at the beauty of God's glorious creation and, for just a moment, I had to pause and, to borrow an expression from Anne of Green Gables, drink it all in.

Thank You, Lord, for your beautiful, lovely, and glorious creation, and for allowing me to witness it this morning! In Jesus' name...amen!

Have a beautiful and blessed day, my friends!

All My Love,
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!