Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Evening Journal - June 8, 2011

~What Time It Is...

...10:13 p.m.

~What I'm Doing...

...just got in from a two-mile walk.

~I Am Praising The LORD For...

...helping me to get back on track in specific areas this week.

~Things That Made Me Smile Today...

...God's grace (something I'm just now learning to accept for myself).

~What I Did Today...

...straightened house, oversaw a full day of school, attended afternoon Bible study, had tea with a friend, and gave the dog and both cats a bath.

~My Evening Prayer...

...is for health and healing over another friend that was just diagnosed with cancer.

~What We Had For Supper...

... stove-top meatloaf, baked potato, and corn-on-the-cob


To read original journal entries from 2006-2009 visit here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Keeping_It_Simple_A_Daily_Journal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!