Friday, June 10, 2011

An Excerpt From Nancy Campbell of Above Rubies


'100 Days of Blessing'
"Dear precious mother, from what position do you run your home? From the bottom of the barrel? Are you looking up at all you have to do? Are you submerged by all your worries and concerns? Or do you run your home from your legal position (which has nothing to do with your feelings) of sitting together with Christ at the right hand of the throne of God? In this position you look down on your problems. You have victory over them. In this position in Christ, all things are under your feet. From this location you take dominion over all the inroads of the enemy that seek to take over your marriage and your home. Read Ephesians 1:17-23 and Romans 6:4." 
         
~ Nancy Campbell  '100 Days of Blessing - Devotions for Wives and Mothers'

(My best friend got a copy of this devotional for me for Christmas and, oh! What a blessing it has been, and is, to me! I recommend it highly! ~Rebecca)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!