Monday, August 1, 2011

Good MONDAY Morning! - 8/1/11 - Current Projects, Heat, Weight-loss Update

Good Morning, Dear Friends!

Life is just whizzing by and it seems like such a long time since I've had a chance to just sit down and visit with you. I thought I'd take advantage of my morning teatime and share it with YOU!

How are you? And how is life in your corner of world?

Here in southwest Missouri we've been busy with several projects...inside and out. My husband has been working for a friend of ours, writing his new Mediterranean Diet homeschool curriculum, and taking care of the garden, while I've been busy deep-cleaning certain areas of our home, preparing for the coming 2011-2012 school year, and canning. Our son is getting ready to help out with VBS at his sister and brother-in-law's church in Minden.

Due to extremely hot temperatures and dry conditions, I think that's canning season is about over with for me. Temps have been in the triple digits as is for weeks, but now things are really getting ready to heat up! Temperatures this week are supposed to be between 105 and 110 every day. Hot! Hot! Hot! And getting hotter! Arrghh!


A while back I shared with you all about my struggles with weight-loss. At that time I had lost 10 pounds and was 8/10 of a pound from reaching my first goal of 247.0 pounds. As of today I am down by 20 pounds, am about ready to go into a size clothing that I've not been in since John and I got married, and am 3 lbs. away of reaching my second goal of 234 pounds by my birthday. I've got almost 2 weeks in which to lose them. Please pray with me that I do it. It's very important to me and, with the Lord's help, I know I can do it! Since the 6th of June I have lost a total of 18 inches.

Well, I would love to share more, but my tea is gone and the day is getting away from me. It's time to go hang sheets on the line and can tomatoes. You all have an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day in the Lord and I will talk to you again soon. God bless all here!

All My Love and Big (((HUGS))),
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!