Saturday, December 17, 2011

Good SATURDAY Morning! - 12/17/11

Good Morning, Dear Ladies!

I can hardly believe that Christmas Eve is a week from today and that a New Year is peeking just around the corner! Where does time go? It seems to be speeding...speeding...speeding along ever faster as we move toward that glorious day when Christ returns and His earthly reign begins! I can hardly wait!

There are so many things that I've wanted to share with you this past year and, unfortunately, have not been able to do so. Time just seems to elude me anymore. And there are so many Christmassy things that I've wanted to share, but, alas...the same. It hasn't happened.

So, I just decided to sit down this morning and visit with you while I have a cup of tea. Today is my day to clean, clean, clean! The back of the house is done and the laundry is started. I got a late start. Have been up and out super early the past two mornings (doctor appointments and food box deliveries for the elderly on Thursday and shopping with my d-i-l all day in Joplin on Friday...we walked MILES) and I was exhausted! I've not slept in in years, but I did this morning and it felt good! I didn't get up until 9:45! Wow!

Today I've got to clean house, do laundry, clean the fridge, and get my house, lists, and calendar in order for next week. Every day (and evening) there is something going on somewhere and I'm not at all ready. I still have five stockings to finish, a little bit of shopping to do (I haven't got my dh anything to speak of yet), and multiple events to prepare for...so...I guess as I finish this cup of tea, I better get off here and get busy.

I do wish each and every one of you a beautiful, wondrous, and joy-filled last week before Christmas. I pray the Lord's blessings down upon each of you...you, your family, and your home...as, together, we join in heart and spirit to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ! Go out there this week and be a light! Let His Light shine through you as we celebrate the most wondrous event ever!

Love and Christmas (((HUGS))),
~Rebecca


P.S. - For fun, why don't you leave a comment and tell me how you plan on letting your light shine this last week before Christmas? <3

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rebecca,
    My light will shine by staying calm in this very hectic time. Just going from one job on my list to the next, all the while keeping the meaning of Christmas at the forefront of my mind. This is my first visit to your site and I'll enjoy going back through it when Christmas is over.
    Blessings Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to smile!
    The last week can be very busy; but, I'm going to smile and remember, if it doesn't get done, they won't fire me! The love is more important than the stuff.

    Happy Christmas my friend!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!