Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

I'm running a bit late on wishing you a Happy New Year. The week after Christmas was spent cleaning, reorganizing, and recuperating after the holidays...then the birthdays began! Saturday evening was spent at our next-to-the-oldest son and daughter-in-law's celebrating New Year's Eve, as well as our son's January 1st birthday. Most of the family was there as we played games, enjoyed supper and ate birthday cake together. New Year's Day morning was spent at church, then we we went to our next-to-the-youngest son and daughter-in-law's to celebrate our youngest granddaughter's belated first birthday party. Again...a good time was enjoyed by all that were there. Tomorrow is another one of our grandchildrens' birthday and the day after that is one of our daughter-in-law's birthday. Next week is our youngest daughter's birthday. My goodness! What a lot of birthdays crammed into a such a small calendar space!

Speaking of grandchildren, I'm babysitting two of them right now and need to cut this post short. I really just wanted to drop in and wish each of you a Happy New Year before it got away from me. I pray that 2012 is your best year yet. A year filled with health, happiness, and a closer walk with the Lord than anything you've experienced thus far. Praise be unto the Lord for His blessings are many...His mercy endureth forever! God bless all here!

All My Love,
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!