Saturday, January 14, 2012

National De-Lurking Day






Today is National De-Lurking Day in the blogging world!

Which means, if you've been hanging out with me here at Rebecca's Heart and Home and don't comment often, today is your day! I'd like to invite each and every one of you to delurk and share one thing that you like about Hearth and Home.

My favorite thing about you is that you've taken the time to stop in for a visit and/or have chosen to come share in my life on a regular basis through the pages of this blog. And I absolutely love it when you leave encouraging comments or share sage advice!

Okay...now it's your turn! De-lurk and leave a comment! And, for those of you who are reading by e-mail, click here to come on over and join us!






4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! That's John and Tony and I standing on the balcony of the North American Bear Center in Ely, Minnesota! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this idea! Blogging can be such a lonely thing at times. I have only been following your blog for a short time, but I appreciate your focus and love your perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about blogging being lonely at times, but having people like you taking the time to stop in and visit makes it all worth while! Thank you! Have a blessed week ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!