Saturday, June 2, 2012

Weekend Picks - 6/2/12

It's been another interesting week of beautiful finds on the internet. I think you'll like what I've come up with for you this week!

1) How about this beautiful fairy cake from Homestead Survival? Isn't this absolutely delightful? I love it!

Photo Credit

2) You can clean your home and create a healthy environment by using essential oils instead of harsh chemicals. Learn more by reading this article from Harmony Home Cleaning...

Photo Credit
3) Looking to buy local hens, chicks, or eggs? Check out Local Hens a place that helps you do just that!

My Own Flock From A Couple Of Years Ago

4) Speaking of eggs...

    Have a surplus? Fresh Eggs Daily offers a variety of ideas on freezing and using them!

Photo Credit

5) Make the world's easiest boiled eggs using a great method from Mom on a Mission.

Photo Credit

6) How about a complete guide to freezing berries from Pick Your Own?

Photo Credit

I hope you enjoy this week's finds. Have a blessed weekend!

All My Love,
~Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. I so can not wait till mine start laying :)

    ReplyDelete

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!