1) How about we start with Mason Jar Salads from I Love Pinterest? I love this idea and plan on trying it out the first chance I get!
2) I love keeping a nature journal and here's a cute idea for designing a cover for one from Handbook of Nature Study...
3) Here's some good advice from Frugally Sustainable on how to treat sunburn naturally...
4) How about Frozen Ice Pops for the hens? The gals from Fresh Eggs Daily shows us how mint helps the flock beat the heat!
(Note: I actually made some of these this week and my hens loved 'em! Thanks for the great idea, FED!)
5) Try your hand at making homemade tortillas with this post from Reviving Homemaking. She does a really neat thing by giving us a cost comparison chart between store-bought and homemade and there is a significance. Check it out!
Well...that's it for this week! Have a blessed weekend!
All My Love,