Wednesday, October 17, 2012

31 Days Of Praise - Day 17


As I focus on Day 17 of Lisa Jo's challenge I find that, despite burdens and difficulties, I have much to be thankful for! Today's list: word on the sex of grandbaby #11...a boy...due in February, another grandson celebrating a special birthday today, dear cousins, a beloved aunt, my dearest friend, each of our children and their spouses...all with burdens and difficulties of their own, but (praise God!) each knowing Whom to go to when the burdens they bear begin to be too heavy to carry on their own, a job well done, and my first Etsy sale. God is good all the time! Praise the name of the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!