Thursday, October 18, 2012

31 Days Of Praise - Day 18

 

How weak and tired I feel at times! How overwhelmed with all of life's unrelenting demands and trials! It is in those moments of weakness that I turn to the Lord and just praise Him for all that He is...for all that He's done...for all that He is doing, and it is within those moments of weakness that He becomes my strength and my shield...a very present help in times of trouble. Praise the name of the Lord!

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him" (Psalm 28:7).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!