Friday, October 19, 2012

31 Days Of Praise - Day 19



Today has been one of those hard days without much praise offered (not God's fault...strictly my own). Everywhere I've gone there have been joy-robbers. I think sometimes I expect way too much out of people (again...my own fault...I need stop that). I get all excited about stuff (and, believe me, it doesn't take much to get me excited, either!), then I expect others to be excited, too. When their not, I take it personally and allow their lack of interest to effect me in ways that are not good for me. Like I said...I need to stop that! So, having said that, I praise God in the hard things. Even if no one else on the face of the earth can, or even wants, to understand me, God knows my heart and understands the things that reside there. It is enough. Praise the name of the Lord!

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
(1 Thessalonians 5:18)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!