Sunday, October 21, 2012

31 Days of Praise - Day 21


After a particularly good message this morning, and as I focus on Day 21 of Lisa Jo's challenge, I find that I am most thankful today for the opportunity and blessing to, not only hear the Word of God spoken, taught, and preached in my own language, but to hold it in my hands, handle it, embrace it, and read it openly, and without penalty, for myself. There are many throughout the ages that have not enjoyed such a precious, precious gift...a gift that, unfortunately, far too many of us take for granted.

"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever."
(Psalm 12:6-7)

Thank God for His preserved Word for our day and time...the Authorized King James Bible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!