Monday, October 22, 2012

31 Days Of Praise - Day 22


It's Day 22 of Lisa Jo's challenge and I praise God for health and healing over my loved ones. I have so many friends and family members that are suffering illnesses this morning...physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual...and they all need healing.

Lord God, I come before You right now and I pray health and healing over all those on my prayer list this morning. The list is so long, Lord, but You know each need. I lift up all those that suffering physical illness and injury this morning, those that are going through procedures and lay in a hospital bed this morning, and those that are in pain. God, I pray that You will touch and heal each and every one of them from head to toe. I lift up all those that are suffering with mental and emotional issues right now, Lord. Father God,You know each and every need. Only You know how to reach some of them, Lord God, and I ask You to so right now. Just reach right down into their hearts and minds and give them what they need at this very moment! And, Lord God, last, but certainly not least, I pray for those that are battling spiritually this morning. Lord, I pray that the power of the enemy would be broken off of their hearts, minds, and lives and the Spirit of Truth would be loosed into their lives. Lord, send ministering angels to help them, and I pray that every path they take would lead to the foot of the cross of Calvary. I pray, Lord, that each and every one of them that is outside the arc of safety would accept Your Son, Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior! In Jesus' holy and precious name I pray...Amen!

I praise You and thank You in advance, Lord, for the good reports that are forthcoming! In the wonderful name of Jesus I praise and thank You, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!