Friday, October 26, 2012

31 Days Of Praise - Day 26


On Day 26 of Lisa Jo's challenge my heart is filled with praise to my Heavenly Father. No particular reason...just filled! The only thing I can think is this...

"Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. Praise him for his might acts; praise him according to this excellent greatness. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord" (Psalm 150).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!