Thursday, October 4, 2012

31 Days of Praise - Day Four


As Lisa Jo's '31 Day' challenge continues, and even though we're only on Day 4, I find myself focusing more and more on praising the Lord in all things...in distresses, perplexities, and in times of trouble, as well as in the good moments that are spattered throughout these, otherwise, difficult days. Already I am beginning to see that 'making a way in the wilderness' that was promised to me by God on Day 2 and I praise Him and thank Him for that!

I intended to write more, but, as I have just been called away and must leave, I will stop here for today and will share more of what's on my heart and mind some other time.

Blessings To All,
~Rebecca

"Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised..." (Psalm 48:1)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!