Sunday, October 28, 2012

31 Days of Praise - October 28, 2012


On Day 28 of Lisa Jo's challenge I awake spiritually refreshed and with renewed perspective concerning a heart-condition that has plagued me for decades. Not a physical heart-condition, but an emotional one...an ache in my soul that has never found peace, nor healing. The Lord came to me in the middle of the night last night, and awakened me in the wee hours of the morning, speaking health and healing into my aching heart and broken spirit. By faith, I believe that He is, even now, bringing about answers to long-asked questions and unanswered prayer, and deliverance from an ache that has muddled my present for far too long. Thank You, Lord! In the precious name of Jesus I praise and thank You, and I ask You, Lord, to using all for Your glory...to create beauty from ashes. In Jesus name...Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!