Friday, October 19, 2012

Five Minute Friday - Look

It's FRIDAY! That means it's time for another Five Minute Friday where, as our hostess and inspiration, Lisa-Jo Baker, puts it, we write "For only five short, bold, beautiful minutes. Unscripted and unedited. We just write without worrying if it’s just right or not." 

Today's topic is look. So...here...we...

Go!

"So...how do I look?"

Good question! How do I look? How do I look at others? With my eyes? Or with my heart?

Do I look at others and judge them based on what I see on the outside? Or do I look at others and try to see them through the eyes of Christ?

Do I look at others and wonder, "Now...what can they do for me?" Or do I look at others and wonder, "What can I do for them?"

Let us be careful and really pay attention as to "how we look".

"Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others." 
(Philippians 2:4)
Stop!

Have a blessed weekend!

Love,
~Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. Great thoughts on this prompt! I, too, thought about looking at the heart instead of the outside. But I really love what you said about asking what we can do for others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! So true! We need to remain mindful as to how we look...to others and towards others.

    ReplyDelete

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!