Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Theme Song

I heard this song for the first time a few days ago while on the way to Lamar to pick my son up from work. It was playing on the radio and my goodness! It was like it was written just for me, and the Lord really ministered to my heart through it. As I listened to the words I could literally feel the struggles that I've battled with for so long begin to melt away as the truth of all that the Lord has done for me took root afresh in my broken-for-too-long heart. I heard it again today and it had the same effect. I just looked it up on Youtube and thought it might minister to someone else as well. I want to share it with you here. Here is my new theme song..."Redeemed" by Big Daddy Weave...


2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    Rebecca, I hadn't heard this song before now. It's beautiful. I want to share this with others. Thanx for sharing on your blog.

    Letting the words soak in and rejoicing!
    d

    ReplyDelete

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!