Thursday, February 28, 2013

Morning Musings - 2/28/13

Good Morning, Sweet Ladies!

It seems that life is never going to be "normal" or "in" control again, so I've decided, "Why wait for it to happen?" I have a feeling that if I do, I'll never write again! I am what I am and I am where I am, so, why not just stop waiting for everything to fit into my little self-made boxes of perfection and go for it! So...here I am! :)

So many things have been going on in our lives that I wouldn't even know where to start in trying to catch everyone up, so I won't even try. I'll just start where I am and go from here. I do want to take a moment to thank everyone who has been kind enough to pray over our family, though, in days of late. There has so much illness...especially among our children, grandchildren, and even our own household. I also want to take a moment to thank everyone who has prayed over my Aunt Linda and send her cards and notes of encouragement. It has done her a world of good and, please, keep them coming...especially those prayers because your prayers have wrought miracles! Literally!

In other news, we had a new grandson born to us recently. Jedidiah Dale was born February 12, 2013. He was a big boy weighing in at 9 lbs. 3 oz. and was 21" long.

Jedidiah Dale
In other news we've had lots of snow recently and with the threat of drought in our area it has been very much welcome. Here's a little of what we've gotten lately...




Well, I'm out of time for today, so I'll visit with you again when I can. Have a blessed day and stay the course in all His ways!

All My Love,
~Rebecca
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!