Monday, January 20, 2014

Hand-Crocheted Corner-To-Corner Baby Afghan

Knowing that Grandlittle #12 is on the way my thoughts can't help but wander toward babies so this is my latest craft project..a hand-crocheted baby afghan.


 I love this corner-to-corner stitch and the beautiful pattern that it creates.



I am listing the items in my Etsy shop online and am experimenting with afghans in plain and variegated colors and with and without ribbons along the border.

Here's a picture of the latest afghan that I'm creating...


Won't it be pretty? I can't wait until it's finished.

Just thought I'd share!

Until next time...
~Rebecca






3 comments:

  1. What yarn did you use for the variegated one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember what yarn I used for sure. I think that was one of the yarns that my youngest daughter-in-law gave me and, if so, it was mostly like purchased at Joann's Fabrics. I'm sorry that I can't be more helpful.

      Delete
  2. use the baby yarn or RED HEART kind and use the hook they suggest. Your project should turn out beautifully. Good luck and have fun.

    ReplyDelete