Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Cottage Blueberry Porridge (E)

Cottage Blueberry Porridge (E) Single Serving
When I first saw this recipe I didn't think it sounded good at all, but, after trying it, it's turned out to be one my favorite Trim Healthy Mama breakfasts thus far. I usually serve it two to three times per week.

COTTAGE BLUEBERRY PORRIDGE - E

1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/2  cup low-fat (1%) cottage cheese
1 cup cooked oatmeal 
a pinch of sea salt 
1 tsp. cinnamon 
sweetener to taste (I use 2 packages of Truvia.) 

Place blueberries and cottage cheese into food processor and process until smooth.

Place hot cooked oatmeal into a breakfast bowl. Add cinnamon, sweetener, and sea salt if it wasn't added during cooking.

Garnish with the blueberry cottage cheese mix to the sides of bowl that contains the oatmeal. Don't mix it with porridge, but scoop some up with each bite. Yum-my!!!

#thm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!