Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Update - Summer Reading List 2017

My summer reading list 2017 wasn't too extensive and, even though it seemed as though I struggled and was getting no where with it all summer long, I guess, in the end, I ended up accomplishing most of what I set out to do. 

I managed to keep up with daily Scripture reading (which was my first and foremost goal) and I finished To Know Him. I also finished the ten text and required reading books that I needed in order to finish the unit that I was on in Bible school and, as of now, am well into the next unit. 

However, I am still plugging along on... 

The People of the River's Mouth
In Search of the Missouria Indians

by Michael Dickey

It's a good book and I've enjoyed what I've read of it, but it falls last on my list and I just don't make it to it as often as I would like to, but I'll keep plugging and, eventually, I will finish it. 

Until next time...
~Rebecca

Related, recent, and other posts that you might enjoy reading...

My Summer Reading List - 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!