Monday, October 16, 2017

31 Days of the Joys of Autumn - An Autumn Quote by George Eliot

Photo Credit
This quote pretty much expresses my feelings about autumn in a nutshell. 🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁

An interesting side note...

When I looked up the author of the quote, I discovered that George Eliot was the pen name of Mary Ann Evans (November 22, 1819 - December 22, 1880). 


Mary Ann Evans was an English novelist, poet, journalist, translator, and one of the leading authors of the Victorian era.


She was the author of seven novels including Middlemarch and Silas MarnerInteresting! 

Until next time...
~Rebecca


Related and recent posts that you might enjoy...







No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!