Sunday, July 12, 2009

Question About Princess Castle Cake




Someone wrote in wanting to know where my daughter got the idea for the beautiful princess castle cake that she made for her daughter's birthday. Well, she made it using a Wilton cake kit. We were on the way home from one of her son's medical appointments last month, and had stopped at a Walmart outside of our usual shopping area. She found the cake kit located in the party isle next to the cards. There's no way for me to know what places carry it, but I did find the kit on-line. If you're interested in making your own beautiful princess castle cake, here's the link that can help you:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!