Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Evening Journal Entry - Tuesday, September 22, 2009

By Rebecca, simply yours

~What Time It Is...

...6:31 p.m.

~What I'm Doing...

...having tea and taking a short after-supper, but before-doing-the-dishes break.

~I Am Praising The LORD For...

...His loving care and wondrous provision in every area.

~Things That Made Me Smile Today...

...the cool weather and the fact that it's the first day of autumn! YEAH!

~What I Did Today...

...put in a full day of school, had lunch out with my dh and son, went grocery shopping, mailed a package overseas, and made an egg delivery. I still need to do a quick pick-up around the house and a load of laundry.

~My Evening Prayers...

...are focused on dear friends and family members who are experiencing difficulties on so many different levels and in so many areas. May the Lord's peace be upon each.

~What We Had For Supper...

...leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!