Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Evening Journal Entry - Wednesday, September 23, 2009

By Rebecca, simply yours

~What Time It Is...

...11:36 p.m.

~What I'm Doing...

...am enjoying a cold glass of water after taking a mile long walk with my dh, son, and dog. Such a nice time of evening to walk, and the weather is beautiful!

~I Am Praising The LORD For...

...sending people into our path who are encouraging and uplifting.

~Things That Made Me Smile Today...

...my grandchildren's antics, pretty leaves, and finding items that have been lost for a long time.

~What I Did Today...

...put in a full day of school, did a general house straightening and a couple loads of laundry, attended afternoon Bible study, had tea with a friend, worked out in the shed for 45 minutes (it so needs cleaned and organized! if I can put in at least 15 minutes per day until it's done...THAT would be AWESOME!), collected leaves with my 11-year-old granddaughter, spent some time with her and our daughter-in-law while we worked together on a special school assignment (so much fun!), completed the cover design and finished up our American Indian lapbook project, and went for a walk.

~My Evening Prayers...

...the Islamic day of prayer on Capitol Hill is scheduled for Friday. Please join me in prayer for our nation as it ever increasingly turns its back on the principles and foundations on which it was found.

~What We Had For Supper...

...homemade, turkey-pepperoni pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!