Thursday, July 29, 2010

And Now For Something Completely Different!

For years we have enjoyed chocolate/banana smoothies. This morning...chocolate/cantaloupe smoothies! Sounds gross I know, but they were actually very good! Per serving...1 cup 8th Continent soy milk (it has to be 8th Continent or it just isn't any good), 1/4 cantaloupe and 1/2 to 3/4 cup ice. Blend together in the blender and serve immediately. Delicious!!!

(Note: If you prefer to try the chocolate/banana smoothies, eliminate the cantaloupe and add a banana instead.)

1 comment:

  1. This sounds very interesting...I would have never thought to try that combo on my own. Thanks for the tip. :)

    ReplyDelete

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!