Friday, September 24, 2010

Freezer Meals

I had a good deal of spaghetti sauce left over from the weekend, so I decided to cook up a couple pounds of spaghetti, add the sauce and some cheese, and dish it up into disposable pans for freezer meals (I can buy the pans by the dozen at the Amish store for next to nothing!). I also made four pans of brownies (three of those went to the civic group for Prairie Jubilee tomorrow) and, thanks to a friend who blessed us with fresh pears, four pans of pear crisp. (I forgot to take pics of the crisps, but here is the spaghetti and the brownies.)

Freezer Meals - spaghetti

Brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!