Tuesday, March 8, 2011

HEARTH AND HOME Notes - 3/8/11

A Little Sunshine On An Otherwise Dreary Day

I awoke this morning to a pounding headache, heavy rains, and a leaky roof. When recording my household expenditures I discovered that I am $100.00 off. Granted, it's a $100.00 to the good, but, for the life of me, I can't figure out where I've made my mistake. And what do you do when this happens...especially when it's this early in the month?

Despite all I am determined to maintain a positive attitude and keep pressing forward through my day. So far I have managed to make the bed, shower and get dressed, have my morning quiet time with the Lord, do two loads of laundry, work on  the family budget, and feed my family. Here are a couple of verses that stuck with me from my morning study...

"But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter up of my head" (Psalm 3:13).

"He brought me up also out of the horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings" (Psalm 40:2).

Today is one of those days that I need a lot of the Lord's lifting. (smile)

Have a beautiful day in the Lord!

All My Love,
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!