Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday's Musings - 3/21/11

What a beautiful day it is here in southwest Missouri! The birds are singing, the spring flowers are blooming (daffodils, forsythia, and quince), the sun is shining, and it's supposed to get up to around 80 degrees this afternoon. The weather is absolutely PERFECT! I wish it would stay this way year 'round! (smile)



Today has been a crazy day. I'm trying to get as much done as I can today due to the fact that I'm going to be gone much of this week, but things aren't going as smoothly as I had hoped that they would...but do they ever? (smile) I have accomplished a few things, however, one of which is putting together some new homemade cleansers and I'm anxious to share them with you. If all goes well, I will be sharing them with you in just a few minutes while I take an afternoon hot tea break.

I wasn't feeling at all well yesterday morning, but by yesterday afternoon I was feeling somewhat better. I was experiencing dizziness and a lot of pain across in my neck and back. By this morning I was feeling quite a bit better, but was still experiencing some dizziness if I moved too quickly or bent over. Hubby was rubbing my back while ago and there was a loud pop. I think he got whatever was out in and praise the Lord! The dizziness is gone!

A couple of things that we've been working on here...

1) Our kitchen floor was about to fall in in front of the sink. Last weekend John and I (with a little wisdom and input from a couple of people that are a whole lot smarter with these things than we are), cut a hole in the kitchen floor, built it back up, and laid a 1 1/2 x 4 foot section of flooring which we tiled. We've still got to grout, trim, and seal, but it's so much nicer! And so sturdy! It's probably the sturdiest section of flooring in this entire house! Here is a picture of the 6" tiles that we used...



2) Ear candling - Have you ever done it? We had our ears candled for the first time last week and what an interesting (and relaxing!) experience. If you've never tried it, it's a real treat. I even noticed an immediate improvement in hearing in the ear that I had previously been having a problem with.

Well, I had better go for now. If I don't I'm not going to have time to post those recipes for the cleaning supplies that I made today before the tea is gone, and I want to do that. You all have a beautiful day and God's blessings upon all!

All My Love,
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!