Monday, April 25, 2011

Stones

My son, James, helping me over some of the 'stones' that line the shore of Lake Superior when we visited last summer.



“We can throw stones, complain about them, stumble on them, climb over them, or build with them.” – William Arthur Ward

I've thrown stones...I've complained about them...I've stumbled on them...I've climbed over them...hid underneath them AND worked around them! Maybe it's time that I start building with them!

Have a blessed week everyone! And don't forget...only a few day left to enter the giveaway for Candace Cameron Bure's book RESHAPING IT ALL! Don't miss the opportunity! YOU could be the winner!

All My Love,
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!