Friday, June 10, 2011

Morning Journal Entry - June 10, 2011




By Rebecca, simply yours

~I Awoke...

...later than I wanted to, but with sweet dreams still lingering on my mind.

~I Am Hearing...

...an airplane passing overhead, the rooster crowing, and a train passing through town.

~I Am Praising The LORD For...

...another beautiful day in which to serve Him! God is so wonderful...so loving...so kind! He cares about even the tiniest...most, seemingly, insignificant things in our lives...and He works in them, and through them, to grow us and make us more Christ-like.

~Beautiful Things...

...God's Holy Word, good friends, and blooming snapdragons.

~I Am Thinking...

...about how blessed we truly are, and about how, half the time, we don't even realize it.

'Lord, please, help me to never take You, or the things You've give me, or the people that You have placed in my life, for granted. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.'

~My Plans For Today...

...school, do a general housecleaning with focus on a couple of areas that need a little extra going over, a load or two of laundry, clean out the fridge, and date night with hubby.

~What's For Dinner...

... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!