Saturday, July 16, 2011

Weekend Inspiration - 7/16/11



I have run into a several good things this week that I would like to share and pass along to my readers. If you have time, check out these beautiful women of God and all that they've got to share. Have a blessed weekend!

All My Love,
~Rebecca


MARRIAGE -

- When A Man Loves A Woman - an beautiful article by Ann Voskamp over at A Holy Experience

- Reverent Whispers Of The Heart - a good by Darlene over at Time-Warp Wife

LIVING LIFE -

- Time Takes Time by Pam Spurling over at The Welcome Home Blog

RECIPES -

I mentioned making this recipe for Pineapple Cream Pie from my friend, Laura, over at Harvest Lane Cottage, in a post earlier this week. I didn't have a graham cracker crust, so I just made it into a crust-less pie. It was a huge hit and, by making it crust-less and using sugar-free vanilla pudding and my own homemade fat-free Greek yogurt, I figured the calories to be less than 100 per 1/6th of a pie. This is a cool, summertime treat that I will definitely make over and over again!


CRAFT IDEAS -

This week I learned how to make a T-Shirt necklace by watching this video over at Simply Rebekah. I really like the way it turned out and plan on making more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!