Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hearth and Home's First Blog Award! Thank You!!!


Wow! I'm so excited! This blog was just awarded its first blog award ever! It came from Tamara over at Apron Strings & Holy Things. Thank you, Tamara! What an unexpected blessing!

If you've not visited Tamara's blog, might I suggest that you do? She has some lovely things there! I especially enjoy her "Mr. Monday" posts!

After reading up on it on Tamara's blog I'd like to share with you about the Liebster Award. "Liebster" is a German word meaning "friend", "love" or "dearest". This award is shared with, and given to, up and coming blogs that have less than 200 followers.

Here's how this award works:

~ 1 ~ When you receive this award, copy and paste it to your blog.

~ 2 ~ Thank the blogging friend who awarded you and make sure you link back to their blog so others can check out their fabulous blog too.

~ 3 ~ Choose your five (5) up-and-coming blog picks then go share the love by commenting on their blog.

~ 4 ~ Hope and encourage that the recipients will spread the love to other up and coming blogs! (Be sure to check their blogs for the list to check out other great blogs!)

That's all there is to it.

As for me (and this was really hard!) here are some of my favorite up and coming blogs. To check out these blogs, simply click on the name of the blog!

Home Haven Ministry - Nestled in the Flint Hills of Kansas, Deanna, shares the beauty of making 'home' a haven for ministry. Beautiful! 


Homeschool on the Croft - Living by the edge of the sea on the Isle of Lewis Anne's blog is one of my favorites! Her beautiful pictures of the setting sun, the land and seascapes, the sheep, her garden...they all  enthrall me as they feed the Scots-Irish blood that courses through my veins with a wee bit of the unknown, yet somehow familiar, 'old country'. I also like to think that we connect somewhat as homeschoolers...me, as I homeschool on this side of the Atlantic, while she does the same on the other. Thanks, Anne for all you do!



Mothering From The Heart - Where homeschooling mom Audrey Broggi encourages the hearts of women in the everyday moments of life. She has some lovely articles there!

A Touch of Country With Natalie - On an old dirt road in Grundy County Iowa, Natalie lives on the countryside of life. On her blog she opens up her home and offers us a little bit of country in every post including ideas for decorating, crafts, gardening, recipes, and more!

Daily JourneyHere Elizabeth takes us on a daily journey through her life with it's antidotes and life lessons. She also shares the gifts and treasures that the Lord has blessed her with along the way, as well as how they have blessed her.

Okay...those are my five (I so wish I could have selected more)! I would like to encourage my readers to visit these other lovely ladies and, if so led, in turn, encourage them by following or leaving a comment for them as a memento of your visit.

Again, thank you, Tamara, for awarding my blog with the Liebster Award! I cannot tell you what a blessing it truly is to have been selected by you this morning! God bless you, dear lady!

All My Love,
~Rebecca









2 comments:

  1. Dear Rebecca,
    God bless you!
    Thank you for the sweet sweet Award!
    So kind of you.

    Thank you!!!!
    d from homehaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome, Deanna! Have a blessed evening!

    Love and (((Hugs))),
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!