Friday, November 11, 2011

Thanksgiving - Day Eleven

Photo Credit
Today I am thankful for those that have, unashamedly and without apology, served our nation throughout it's history and in times of trouble...giving their all...and, in some cases, their very lives...that we may free. To all those veterans out there..."Thank you!" And even though most of them are no longer with us, a very special 'thank you' is whispered to the memory of my uncles, Clifford, Howard, J.B. and Donald, and to my husband's uncles, Art, Al, and Uncle Jack for their years of service during WWII. God bless all veterans...today and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!