Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thanksgiving - Day Nine


Today I am thankful for the opportunity that the Lord has provided us in allowing us to home educate our children as in accordance with His Holy Word (Deuteronomy 6:4-9). We've been at it for 23 years now and are so blessed to see it continuing on into the next generation with eight of our grandchildren. I am thankful, too, for the state in which we live (Missouri) as they have some of the best homeschooling laws in the country. I am thankful for Families For Home Education, for their lobbyist in Jeff City, and for all the advocates and lawmakers that faithfully support our cause in our state capitol. May God continue to bless home education in our great state!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!