Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving - Day Sixteen - Health and Healing


 "...I am the Lord that healeth thee..." (Exodus 15:26)

"...he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)

"Who, his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed." (1 Peter 2:24)

Today I am thankful for health and healing over my family (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and financial). If Jesus said it I believe it and it's a done deal! Thank you, Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!