Friday, January 20, 2012

And The Winners Are!


It's Friday! And it's time to announce the winners of Darlene Schact's new The Good Wife's Guide e-book (there are three)!

For those of you who are wondering how I selected the winners, I did it the old-fashioned way. I put all the entrants' names (individually, of course) on the backs of old business cards, folded them over, put them in a big bowl, and while my husband held the bowl over my head, I reached in, and pulled out the winners.

And they are...

1) Melissa Nassraway - hkittycrzy@aol.com

2) Sandy Holtgrewe - (Sandy, I need an e-mail address to send to Darlene so she can get that out to you.)

3) Carla Beatty Evans - carlaevans_2000@yahoo.com

Congratulations, Ladies! And enjoy! You are going to LOVE this new e-book! Guaranteed!

God bless and have a beautiful day!

All My Love,
~Rebecca

P.S. - Darlene, thanks, again, for allowing me the opportunity to share this lovely e-book with my readers. It is much appreciated, my friend! God bless! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!