Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend Picks - 6/15/12

It's fun to find new and interesting sites on-line. Here are a few of my latest finds. I hope you enjoy them!

1) How about this cute Campfire Cake from Family Fun? It would make a great cake for an outdoor summer birthday party!
2) Okay...this is one that I have GOT to try! How about preserving grapes by turning them into a recipe for Spiced Grape Butter from Frugally Sustainable? AWESOME!!!


3) Here's a great page from Apartment Therapy with information and instructions on how to clean and season old, rusty, cast-iron pans. Invaluable if your a fan of cast-iron...which I am! :)

4) Here's a yummy looking recipe for Pineapple Jam from Coleen's Recipes. This is another one that I can't wait to try!

5) How about trying your hand at homemade Pita Bread? (I love pita bread stuffed with chicken ranch salad - grilled strips of chicken that have been chilled, topped with fresh green lettuce salad, tomatoes, a bit of fat-free, shredded cheese, and ranch dressing.) This recipe is comes to us from Under The High Chair.

6) And, finally, I haven't owned a dishwasher since leaving Blue Springs, but, if I did, you better believe I'd be checking out these 16 homemade dishwasher detergent recipes from Tipnut!


Well, that's it for this time! I hope you're having a great weekend and I wish you a beautiful and blessed week ahead!

All My Love,
~Rebecca <3





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!