Saturday, November 17, 2012

Five Minute Friday - Stay

Five Minute Friday where, as our hostess and inspiration, Lisa-Jo Baker, puts it, we write "For only five short, bold, beautiful minutes. Unscripted and unedited. We just write without worrying if it’s just right or not."  But, as you can see, it's not Friday. It's Saturday and I'm running behind. I've hardly been home for days and, in fact, am not home even now. I'm typing this from my daughter's computer, but am doing what I can...when I can. Here goes... 

Today's topic is stay.

Go!

Sometimes there are people that you wish could stay in your life forever, but for one reason or another and, usually, to reasons or cicumstances beyond your control (and theirs) they can't. Sometimes, no matter how badly you want them to stay...they can't. But there is One ...One who will never leave you, nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)...and His name is Jesus. Don't put your faith in man. Put your faith in Christ and Him alone. You will never be disappointed!

Stop!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. HapPy ThxGiving to you as well!
    especially for The One who 'stays' faithful even when we don't/can't... :)

    ReplyDelete

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!